Tuesday, September 19, 2017

THE ROYAL ROMANCE book 1 chapter 6

Queen of Hearts


[1] I love a good tea party
[2] Tea parties aren't really my thing

[1] Becoming friends
[2] Quite close

[1] What she likes
[2] What she hates

[1] Something right out of Downtown Abbey 
[2] A million-dollar picnic

[1] Your guess is as good as mine
[2] She looks familiar. I think her name is Madeleine

(If you chose the Off the races outfit) +Queen

[1] Charisma
[2] A sense of duty +Queen
[3] A really big hat

[1] A stoic leader makes for stoic people +Queen
[2] We can show the people we're human
[3] I can still were a big hat, right?

- Move ahead!
- Step back! +Queen
- Freeze!

[1] It's nice to see you again too
[2] It's wrong that I want to kiss you in front of all the other ladies? +Romance

- Hit the ball as hard as I can!
- Gently tap it
- Wildly miss the ball!

[1] Sounds boring
[2] Is an art lost on most +Queen
[3] Is cool and all, but... hear me out. Those hats

[1] Let the Queen win
[2] Take the win yourself +Queen

[1] You WOULD complain about free gourmet food +Relationship
[2] Clearly, you and fun don't go together
[3] I kind of agree

[1] I think I impressed her
[2] I have no idea if I impressed her or not
[3] I think thy're planning on executing me

[1] Meet me out front once it gets dark! 18 diamonds
[2] We can eat at the palace instead

- Liam +Romance
- Drake +Romance
- Hana +Romance

[1] Used to actually have fun?
[2] Has enough friends to throw a party?

- Liam +Relationship
- Drake +Relationship
- Hana +Relationship

[1] I love snow
[2] I'm more of a hot chocolate by the fire kind of girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment