Wednesday, September 20, 2017

HIGH SCHOOL STORY book 1 chapter 1

The First Day


Yearbook Photo Added!

[1] I'm just working though some first-day nerves!
[2] Are you hitting on me?

[1] Block his path
[2] Stare blankly

[1] I didn't see your name on it
[2] How thoughtless of me
[3] Maybe I could sit on your lap Relationship improved with Michael

[1] Cute!
[2] Meh

[1] I'm Ana!
[2] I'm your next girlfriend! Relationship improved with Caleb
[3] I'm Emma's wingman!

[1] What made you this way?
[2] Are you single?
[3] Er... nothing?

[1] I'm going after Emma! 12 diamonds

   [1] Brian's party will suck
   [2] Brian just sucks in general

   [1] Then let's change something!
   [2] Then let's be losers together

   [1] I'm your friend!
   [2] I think you're sweet! Relationship improved with Emma

   [1] You don't seem so bad to me
   [2] I'm not interested in your excuses

[2] But she'll be fine on her own...

- A big smile!
- Super angry!
- Startled!
- Close to tears!

[1] Hello there
[2] Hey cutie

[1] I'll think about it
[2] I need to find a date first!
[3] Do you want to be my date?

- The Football team:

[1] Football!
[2] Hot chicks!
[3] Knitting!

[1] Let's do it 20 diamonds

   Remember their names and faces
   - Caleb!
   - Julian!
   - Brian!
   (If you get all 3 names right) +3 Football , +Football score up

   [1] It sounds like fun! +Football score up
   [2] I'll think about it
   [3] Nah

[2] Not today...

- The Band:

[1] Wait and listen
[2] Say something

[1] Sure thing 
[2] No way!
[3] You'll have to buy me dinner first... Relationship improved with Aiden

[1] I totally Do play the sax!
[2] I'd love to learn to play... +Band score up
[3] Saxophones suck

[1] Let's do it 20 diamonds

   Remember their names and faces
   - Myra!
   - Aiden!
   - Ezra!
   (If you get all 3 names right) +3 Note , +Band score up

   [1] A musical connection?
   [2] A love connection?

[2] Not today...

- The Cheerleaders:

[1] New! +Cheer score up
[2] Shy! +Cheer score up
[3] Actually... I'm perfect

[1] I'm in! 20 diamonds
[2] Not today

[1] Maybe you should stop apologizing
[2] Maybe you should get better friends

[1] Horrible!
[2] Hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment