Monday, September 18, 2017

THE ROYAL ROMANCE book 1 chapter 2

Welcome To Cordonia


[1] I'm terrified
[2] I'm not afraid of anything +Relationship
[3] THEY should be afraid of ME! +Relationship

[1] I'm different from those girls
[2] The crown doesn't hurt
[3] To be fair, YOU'RE more my type +Relationship

[1] It's like something out of a fairy tale!
[2] It's smaller than I expected

[1] So hot?
[2] So jaded?

[1] Jumping on the bed?
[2] Clearing out the mini bar?

[1] Sorry! +Relationship
[2] This is MY appointment
[3] You're gorgeous +Relationship

[1] Help her +Relationship
[2] Tease her

- Perfect angel 25 diamonds
- Daredeveil 20 diamonds
- Bluebelle

[1] Lady Ana (Surname)
[2] Ana (Surname) of New York
[3] Just Ana

- Hana
- Drake

[1] Wonderful!
[2] A little overwhelming

[1] Everyone here's been perfectly nice
[2] I believe you

No comments:

Post a Comment