Monday, September 18, 2017

THE ROYAL ROMANCE book 1 chapter 1

Once Upon a Time


[1] May the best woman win
[2] My first act as queen will be banishing you!
[3] I'd actually rather date you

[1] I'd love to
[2]  In your face, Olivia!
[3] I'm ready to do a lot more than dancing

[1] You'll have to start bowing to me
[2] I'll still be me

[1] Why do I get all the rowdy tables?
[2] I'm on it. The tip will be insane!
[3] Bring on the hot guys!

The pleasure's all mine
- The charm's all fine
- The treasure's all wine

[1] Nothing I can't handle
[2] That's one word for it
[3] This is your chance to make up it up to me

[1] To the hottest club in town
[2] To a gorgeous secret cove by the beach

- Green with envy 12 diamonds
- Tough love 12 diamonds
- Basic black

- Shots!
- Fancy mixed drinks
- Cherry italian sodas

[1] You don't need an excuse +Romance
[2] Better think of something fast

[1] Congratulations
[2] You're pretty flirty for an engaged guy

[1] Why didn't you tell me?
[2] This doesn't change anything +Romance
[3] I kind of had a feeling...

[1] See the world
[2] Fall in love
[3] Live everyday to the fullest

[1] You're lucky I can call in a favor 20 diamonds
[2] We should call it a night

[1] She symbolizes freedom
[2] She's famous
[3] You might never come back here

[1] You just don't know me very well
[2] I'm actually shocked too
[3] Wait, who;s driving this boat

[1] You seemed like you needed it
[2] I love a good adventure
[3] Maybe I'm falling for you

[1] I'm glad I could help
[2] You mean that crack team at the bachelor party couldn't pull this off
[3] What else do you dream about?

[1] Kiss Liam +Romance
[2] Hug Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment