Tuesday, September 19, 2017

THE ROYAL ROMANCE book 1 chapter 5

Off the Races


- Your highness 
- Hey you
- Your grace

[1] Didn't bow
[2] Used the wrong hand
[3] Didn't address me as 'my future queen'

[1] Great! It'll be fun
[2] Kind of like throwing up

[1] Just a regular woman, like many out there +Story
[2] The adventurous american lone wolf +Story
[3] A mystery +Story

[1] I was his waitress +Story
[2] He couldn't figure me out +Story
[3] I share his love for  the statue of liberty +Story
(You should pair this with the right option above to get +Story)

- Silly
- Aloof +Story
- Fierce

- Full of people and cities
- Full of charm and wonder +Press

- Graceful and composed +Press
- Grateful and condescending

- Comfort the people +Press
- Ask myself if it's really a problem

- Run!
- Try to calm the horse down!
- Stay very still!

[1] You saved me!
[2] Are you following me?

[1] I'm going with you 18 diamonds
[2] I'll see you around

[1] Sneak up behind him and scare him!
[2] Playfully cover his eyes
[3] Ask him what his thinking about

[1] Drake was kind enough to let me in
[2] I have my ways

[1] That was really thoughtful of you
[2] Don't you think I can take care of myself?
[3] Why did you pick DRAKE of all people?

[1] Powerful
[2] Beautiful
[3] Trapped

[1] Of course not. We're happy to see you +Relationship
[2] You're ALWAYS interrupting

[1] So cute!
[2] Ridiculous

[1] Happy to help
[2] Happier watching

[1] You made mine too
[2] How about a goodbye kiss? +Romance

[1] You look stunning +Romance
[2] How do you handle all the attention?

No comments:

Post a Comment