Tuesday, September 19, 2017

THE ROYAL ROMANCE book 1 chapter 3

Reunited


[1] Kiss the King's ring
[2] Kiss the King's shoe
[3] Ignore Olivia's advice and curtsy

(If you wear a costume, you'll unlock a scene with the prince)

[1] And how does a prince greet  beautiful mystery woman
[2] We've actually met once before
[3] It's Ana!

[1] I know we have something special. I want to see what it can be
[2] Any advice for me?
[3] Should we just send those other girls home now?

[1] Scary
[2] Fun +Relationship
[3] Like reality TV

+Relationship

[1] How are you holding up?
[2] What do you think of all of this?
[3] Are you glad I came?

[1] I've met the prince once before 
[2] It's none of your business
[3] Can we go back to how you lied to me about kissing the king's shoe?

[1] Liam would be friends with YOU
[2] The rest of you let Olivia talk like this

[1] I'll go with you
[2] You don't have to listen to them

[1] You're acting like a child, not a queen
[2] You're a real bitch

[1] I'm going after Hana 19 diamonds +Relationship
[2] I'm going to enjoy my drink inside. Alone

[1] Make sure you're okay
[2] See if I needed to beat up Olivia
[3] Give you a hug +Romance

[1] Too emotional
[2] Perfectly sensible
[3] Human

[1] Who cares about you're past
[2] A broken engagement is nothing to be ashamed of

[1] You're her biggest threat
[2] She senses weakness

[1] You could never look like a mess to me +Romance
[2] Nothing a quick touch-up won't fix

No comments:

Post a Comment