Tuesday, September 19, 2017

THE ROYAL ROMANCE book 1 chapter 4

Save the Last Dance


[1] May I cut in? +Relationship
[2] Liam, I believe this is my dance
[3] Penelope, hands off my man

[1] I love it! +Relationship
[2] It's nice, but I miss New York
[3] I'd like it better if I had more time with you

[1] I'm so sorry
[2] That must have been difficult for Cordonia

[1] You can tell me anything. I'm here for you
[2]  Let's talk about something happier

[1] You know any swear words
[2] Drake knows how to be fun

[1] I'll be out there in twenty minutes 17 diamonds
[2] I don't want you to get in trouble

[1] We should play
[2] Tag! You're 'it', Liam!

[1] Take the shortcut!
[2] Stay on the path!

[1] Hide in the bushes!
[2] Tackle Liam!
[3] Run to the center!

[1] I feel the same way
[2] Are you sure it isn't just the flowers and the twinkling lights?

[1] Kiss him +Romance
[2] Pull away

[1] I'm so sorry, your grace
[2] Maxwell didn't mention the stick up your ass

[1] Listen at the door
[2] Give them privacy

[1] Yeah, and I don't like what i heard 
[2] I would never!

[1] There's no shame in being broke
[2] Guess that explains why I had to buy my own dress at the masquerade

- Fancy dirt bike exhibition
- Fancy hat competition
- Fancy horse race

[1] You can't intimidate me
[2] There's a bird nesting in your hair
[3] You don't need to hurt others to protect yourself +Relationship

- Triple crown couture 25 diamonds 
- Off the races 20 diamonds
- Bluebelle

No comments:

Post a Comment